Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Sunday 20 March 2011

HARROGATE SHOW

Had a great day at the Harrogate show yesterday, met up with my Docraft buddy Mau (Cakelady) and her husband Den, thanks for my lunch and the lovely ribbons Mau. Well did we shop till we dropped? well if we had stayed any longer, I think they would have thrown us out.I would show you all what I bought, but had an accident with my SDcard, long story, so unfortunatly I can't, so will show you a card instead. I made this card for another buddy on Docrafts, for her birthday,


I am entering this card inTotally Tilda Challenge 18  with Chipboard   I have coloured Tilda with copics, and the chipboard is the heart, flowers  and seambinding are from WOC  and lace is from Samuel Taylors.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog,and for any comment you may leave,Irene xx                                                                        

10 comments:

sue said...

gorgous card,lovely colours & tilda. sue xx

Christine said...

Gorgeous Tilda creation pretty colour combo & the chipboard heart looks great behind Tilda..thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda "chipboard" chall.

smiles Christine TT DT & gilries xx

Teresa said...

Brilliant card Irene, you know she's my favourite, you've coloured her beautifully. xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Irene, so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our "chipboard challenge"
hugs Mandy xx

Lori said...

So beautiful, I love the purple and of course this sweet Tilda,thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda Challenge, we're happy to have you!

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda with this lovely card, so sweet, hugs Liz and the TT DT xx

kay said...

its beautiful irene,hope you have managed to retrive your camera card :)

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous card Buddy, and yes we all had a fab day didn't we. foot sore and spent up....lol
see you soon I hope xx

kay said...

hi irene,having trouble leaving a comment on your card that you posted 22n march,will try again tonight,x

Susan Stacey said...

Hi Irene - and your do Crafts buddy loves it - thank you Irene it is gorgeous and what a lovely surprise. x Susan x