Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Saturday 5 February 2011

LOTV CHALLENGE CARD

I'm in a rush this morning, just going to do this post, them i'm off to meet my daughter and grandson  off the train from Birmingham, they are coming to stay for a few days, can't wait to see them. Anyway on to the card, I made this card last night, and am entering it over on LOTV challenge blog and the theme is romance


I have used copics to colour the image
MS border punch 
labels E nestiess
Wildorchid flowers  
 Anyway must dash, love Irene                                                                  

10 comments:

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Irene your card is gorgeous. Beauitful image and sentiment. Hope you have a lovely time with your daughter and grandson. Sarahx

kay said...

beautiful card irene,enjoy your time with your family,x

Mau xx said...

Its so Sweet Irene, I have used the same image for it....lol Have a Super time with your family. Can't wait to see you..won't be too long xx

Vicky said...

Just adorable Irene, beautifully coloured image and great dp's and layout too :o)

Have a lovely few days with your family!

hugs Vicky xx

Anne said...

Lovely card, Irene. Pretty image and colour combo.
Anne x

coops said...

beautiful card irene.the image is adorable and i love your pretty colours and details.
have a fab weekend :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Jennifer said...

This is so adorable Irene! xx Jenny xx

Amanda said...

What a sweet card Irene and my mum has that image...I am biding my time so I can get a couple of goes of it lol xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Irene, it is very sweet. Hope you had a lovely time with your family. I have been thinking of you and hoping all went well with you appointment recently, we will have to meet up soon. Take care x Susan x