Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Thursday 3 February 2011

It's been 2 months

Well what can I say, it has been quite a while since I last posted, so I will wipe the dust off my blog, and show you the card I have made today, I am entering this card in  A GEM OF A CHALLENGE the decoupage and backing papers are from PINKGEM DESIGNS, and the flowers are mostly from wildorchid crafts and the card had to include lace and ribbon.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I promise that I will pay more attention to my blog, and I will be extremely grateful if you take the time to leave me a comment, thank you ,love Irene

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Irene,such a cute image and a great take on our theme...thanks for joining us this week at A Gem Of A Challenge..

Take care
San x

kay said...

lovely card irene,nice to see you again in blogland,x

Janet said...

Hi Irene,

This is a beautiful card you have made with the cutie pie decopage and paper pack.....well done!

Janet x

Vicky said...

Nice to see you back Irene!
Gorgeous card hun, cute image and fab layout too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of Challenge.
Don't won't to be rude but try photo your card by a window without the flash.
luv
Debby

Jennifer said...

Hi Irene.So glad you shared your gorgeous card with us at "A Gem Of A challenge"....hope you'll join us again xx Jenny xx